And when i stopped by...

the days were yellow,  sunshine it was
yup! sunshine makes me happy
I see a new day, a bird-eye

light drizzles on, the cold dryness wrapped around
a wave of obliviousness swayed me inside
yup! I drifted; I thought

my eyes rested on the green pastures,
the greener field on the other side; always;
the cheers followed from the memory lane
 A smile spreads; a lovely pain

The crowd stood, happy chaos
just a step away yet feet stuck
Mind wanders, questions inside
oblivion phase, charmed silence, an unknown tide
the sky still cloudy, something veiled aside
away from eyes, possible unknown surprise
yes! I love adventure
still...
apprehension and perseverance
boulevard of broken dreams
yet, for the soulful dream weaver, silver threads glitter
Hopes and wishes for the shaken desire.

Comments

Popular Posts