To my CSE nuts…


End of an era, rather beginning of an end
The pages of diaries say things unsaid…

Fluke of four years, moments rejoiced, moments cursed
Moments abashed, moments treasured
Moments those fill the heart;

Final days seem happy,
united to party!
‘paglu’ dance in ball,
                Yippee rock n roll!

CSE, the champs, in fields, in exams
In picnics and fests, we rock at each step!
Lots of friends made
Some funny, some strange
Some cool, some senti
All vibrant colors of the wide range…

Yes! You make me smile!

And today when they bid adieu
And I sarcastically play pranks on you
I see some silent eyes, some tears rolling down
Big bear hugs, rare happy frown.

No, I don’t know if I feel sad,
It’s a strange something that makes me feel weird…
These few years I know not what I got
Somehow I feel a big lump down the throat

No, I don’t know what it is
It just makes me say, there is something I’m so gonna miss!


Comments

Popular Posts