Busy bee!!! And the bee is happy!! :D

 
Its 30th March’2011. Farewell due on 4th April. The mere feeling of about-to-end college days is still not getting into me. Gtalk talks about it; FB flooded with nostalgic updates and sad smileys; even some guys are excited,  puffing a “yeah finally The End” sort of thing; only I cannot get into the mood, dunno why! To me it seems the last days of college have made people more united in celebration and joy and at present that counts thoroughly! 



This entire semester right from Jan’2011 has been rocking. I have never been so hellishly and lovingly busy before! Campussing being over came the celebration parties, that too being over came the Table Tennis tournament, which was awesomeeee!! My 1st tournament of life and that too with a long awaited win for the department! It was huge!! After that our supposedly last departmental picnic to ‘Dhamakhali’; though this time we dint really shout “aschhe bocchhor abaar hobe” yet the day was super fun!  Then our last internal exam of college life; God! That was hilarious!! Nostalgia loomed. It was funny to see we people can be so emotionally attached to the task of ‘baby-sitting Question papers for 1.5 hours’!! Then Badminton tournament was not afar! And this time again CSE won! I have never been into that much sport before but now after two back-to-back tournaments, I know, winning a game can give you such a high! The practice, strategies, palpitations, loud screams, confusions, losses, a natural team spirit, words of encouragement, cheers, win…unexplainable!  Then TechFest, “Srey”! Yes, the last TechFest of our college life. This time it was superb organized with minimal problems and everything went in peace! And o yeah I even won the ‘collage’ competition! That too counts! :D 

Tomorrow is our 4th year project submission, which kept me occupied for the last two days. After that comes the ‘last days’ parties’. Looking forward to it! Guess it will be equally fun! ^_^ 

No guys I’m not feeling sad, thinking about the end of college. Right now, its all party! :D May be the ‘feeling’ will sink in later, I dunno…I mean, how can anyone predict feelings? Can you?!   


Comments

Popular Posts