Its Khhhan…from the epiglottis


Watched ‘My Name Is Khan’. The exact backdrop in which the movie has been made, is something never done before and also interesting. So I liked that. The particular essence of the film, i.e loss of humanity post 9/11 has been vivid and touchy. The post 9/11 era still continues I suppose…the caste distinction is vogue till date. Hence, the movie fit perfectly with time and is thought-provoking.



Its either good or bad, its either black or white! My close friends can find it familiar…nehh? :)


There is another particular reason for loving MNIK. The character played by SRK, was autistic, who failed to express his emotions. The exact turbulence that goes on inside has been beautifully portrayed in the movie.


Thankfully, I am not autistic…but regretfully (or should I say, sarcastically?), I could relate to that turbulence!



Comments

Soulreaver said…
Eh!!! u liked "My name is KHAN"???...I thought the film lacked storyline and to be fed on emotions and dialogues!!
srijita said…
KJO films are always dat way! u cnt expct it to b strong on d stryline and gaming less wid emotions n dialogues..bt i liked several aspects f d film..as posted! :)

Popular Posts