Okay! This is funny! : P


Actually I’m down with fever right now...and also many of my friends are busy with their industrial trainings…hence most of the time I’m enjoying my ‘home, sweet home’-days and getting somewhat bored!( I don’t like being at home all day long…fresh air is my basic need! :P) But….yes! I’m still getting a funny vibe! : P (though there is really no justifiable reason for it, none that I can find at least!)


First: the confusion-talk

GATE or CAT or GRE or JOB or etc etc --- the latest hottest topic among all 3rd year students! And of course there is a never-ending debate on which one is better and more profitable! It’s just amazing how promotion from 1st year to 3rd year brings about this radical change in topic even among the so called coolest and carefree guys! People are damn confused…running half-way towards that huge gate in front, then deciding to chase that fat tummy cat, wondering if its possible to fly out of the country…finally seeking the status of campusing this year! So everything appears to be in some hullabaloo! And whenever there is a fuss, I tend to sit back in my cozy chair (lie under my blanky if it’s cold…like now!) and observe and eventually let time (such a helpful giant!) sort out the mess! So here I’m, sipping midnight coffee and blogging…so relaxed…so happy! Funny! I told you! :D


Second: the publicity stunts.

People say, these are important. People say, these are marketing strategies. People say, these are the success tricks. And I still don’t like them! >_<

Like this Chetan Bhagat- Aamir Khan tiff somehow seems like one of those strategies to gain some more popularity by creating negative publicity and a fake controversy! Though I hate to believe, CB would be a part of this petty thing! [I love him sooo much!! ^_^ ]


Secondly, there is this new thing – campaign on breast cancer in FB! Lol!This is height!XD I mean how in the world, in any wildest possible way, some update on the ‘color’ of your underwear can ever help a campaigning for breast cancer!!! Gimme some logic to it…enlighten me…shower me with your wisdom! Undoubtedly, the people (specifically, guys who are not gays!) who were getting bored with FB have found a new interest…so kudos to the FB-policy-makers!! And what strikes me even more is the number of girls actually changing their updates accordingly!! If people are really so concerned about such issues, then why not pour their mighty seriousness on something real…like Chasegiving contest and others! Yes yes enlighten me…shower me with your wisdom…this is getting all the more ‘funny’! lol!



Third: the sentimental talk.

It is intriguing to observe how the toughest guy can sometimes bear the most sentimental insights of all! It is weirdly true that lions are the one of the most sentimental animals…they have the loudest roar and the deepest silent mourn! Even the most carefree bird seeks a nest. Snakes are apparently the calmest and yet can be the most poisonous of all! And it is even more fascinating to observe how animal instincts are so very visible in every human character!! 0_o


Much for today’s trash-talk! : D off to sleep now….happy reading! : P

Comments

Soulreaver said…
lol... same is the situation with me too, people are confused, damn confused. And they tend to make others confused too.x(. So, now a days whenever this kinda discussion starts,I make a good use of my mp3 player. listening to songs are nice for one's health, keeps you fresh, you know. xD

Regarding the third topic, I too think so.[tho it hardly matters]. You see we can expect a burst of emotion or a vent out from a "not so tough guy", but then, people don't expect such from the "tough" guys. They crave for a vent.

Regarding the second topic: errr!!! "much beyond the scope of this book"


PS: Get well soon.
srijita said…
tanx!! ^_^
m recovering!

Popular Posts