to hell with a header!



Having a hell of a time. Not that this hellish time has just started, rather it has been like this ryt from after the pujas!


Something happened! Come on, things always happen! People move on.A nice line.An ideal advice.And going back to the real world, people PRETEND to move on. But to hell with idealism and realism.


The usual stuff is right there. The Question mark that never leaves me! Better stop talking about it than getting that headache again!


Life is already beautiful but in order to add the missing cherry, college resumed after pujas…a strange kind of boredom has settled on me. I don’t mind the first three days of the week, but the last three days appear to be hell! the feeling is simply unexplainable. After returning from college I feel like a zombie…lifeless..drained out…even smiling at someone seems so tough! One of the teachers has developed a special kind of affection for me, leaving no stones unturned to piss me off! whenever I chance upon him, he always has something or the other to say!

This is height…a royal treatment...thank you!


O no! I am not yet finished! I am having continuous fights…dunno why fights and misunderstandings make me feel weak like hell! (heh! High-five with shaggu --- “sentiments are stupid” and I assure you, shaggu, im not drunk!)



Comments

Popular Posts