plz tell me..its pujatym!




Okay this is weird! Today is choturthi and tomorrow panchami…so u see puja is right here. But I simply don’t understand what the matter with me is! I simply can’t get into the mood. Even yesterday I was so high about the entire puja thing…al spirited and set to rock! But today suddenly out of nothing and nowhere, I am total off! Can’t even get the feeling…this is so awkward and so unlike me! This is durga puja for god sake…and I am always so excited about…!#$%&! I hate this! >_<


Today had a kind-of get-together at shagu’s place…we had one freaky plan..actually two…nothing worked out…but I dint miss it also…the whole day we gossiped. Yes. Gossip. Okay being with friends has a different feel…but at the back of my mind..there is something…and don’t ask me what! pheww! O_O


From last night I am reading this book- ‘pink or black’. I can identify myself a lot with the lead character of the story, ‘Tiana’…its like the character answers some of my questions which were even unknown to me…or maybe I am just influenced by this character…whatever it is…strong effect for sure! $#!% :|


Comments

Popular Posts