I’m alive!! ^_^



So here it is! The last time I felt so good was when I was working on a documentary kind of book based on my last two years of school life. It was not what you call a stupendo-fanabulous work I admit but still it was close to my heart and I remember writing & writing all day n night and never getting tired or bored! Then I had a nearly same feeling while organizing the college picnic but still it could not serve my ‘everyday-struggling-

to-breathe-creativity’!


And then today morning! after a gap of months, i felt a sudden surge of interest...Mentos! Dimag ki batti jail! And I got this idea! The moment I reached home from college, I started working on it, getting that same old feel of eagerness, enthusiasm and the much needed realization of my being alive!

Now the only hope that this experiment succeeds and my interest doesn’t fade sooner than expected! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts