Morning blues!!!

And it’s not the Mondays only!

Everyday from Mon to Sat 7.30a.m! God! It’s so unbearable! *Yawn* 1st thing I know in the extremely sleepy mornings is my mom kissing my forehead followed by her typical irritating yet comfy tappings, ‘wake up wake up come on now already 7.30 come on come on wake up up up…’ and the record continues till I open my eyes and make her realize I am really alive to survive the day!

Then 10minutes reserved for my lazing, rolling, cuddling etc etc. The
fact that I am about to head off to college in less than a hour invariably gathers a crowd of depression and irritation and still chanting the silly mantra- ‘be optimistic’(it sometimes do work! u know!!), I drag myself to the washroom.


I love the sunny mornings which fill me up with a new confidence and energy, which used to welcome me everyday before, which are so rare now and which I long to see so much, so very much! It really stuns me that how a single week feels like an entire lifetime!
“Time” – the most intriguing, never-stopping, ever-changing enigmatic factor of life!


Comments

Popular Posts