College resumes….3rd year now!



College starts tomorrow! And with that comes an end to this after-sem holidays. Had an eventful time, did a lot of freaky things, things we never did before! We went out for morning walk, jogging, everyday strolling down the roads with no specific destination or worry and not to forget the good old shopping spree (I did shop a lot this time...thanks to my strategically-done savings)Well, it was fun ! To add to it, we even fought a lot among ourselves this time, only for good causes I believe. And surprisingly, even in the middle of all these fun, we also managed to find time for our career. So you see, overall it was really a good and fruitful time!


For obvious reasons, I dint miss my college a bit which will never fail to piss me off from tomorrow onwards! Okay, positive points is what I got to see…hence no whining! The realization of my being in 3rd year now is kinda giving me goosebumps. And with college resuming tomorrow, the constant thought that is bugging me is that of result. Well let’s see, optimism is a practice and a good one too…! :P



Comments

Popular Posts