just a thought...



I mean really, I don’t think I have anything to complain about in my life! Just look at the people in Gosaba and how they r suffering! Not only r they fighting the natural calamities but are also torn in between the political games being played making this “aila”-thing an issue! Some ‘respected’ politician of our state is heard saying, “We can’t really do anything this time….u see”, some saying, “Yes, things happen ...but we are not god right?” and with that ends d minimal effort to help!


Patients die in hospitals without treatment. Reason can be many: “u don’t have money!” or “u don’t wear a color-- red/green…nothing!”


From the roadsides of Writers’ building to gosaba, people are screwed up...every morning, there is always some new people suffering at the corner of the road…fighting hard for some foods, some shelter…the minimum basic needs, leave aside affection & care !


Its not just these…there are so many instances and incidents all around, that when i sit to think how tough MY day has been, i can only feel some self-less stuff pinching inside, giving me an acute realization of my being silly!

Comments

Popular Posts