a quickie....


Unbelievable things happening! CPM dethroned after 32 long years...KKR winning the last two matches…my exam approaching real fast without stirring the slightest difference in me!!! “load nei..peace maar” has finally got into my veins! This long time-off from college has been more like a holiday than a study leave till date...days passing by nicely, watching cricket, criticizing srk, studying politics, googling ‘optical illusion’ (my recent subject of interest!), group-studying with frnds (guess…that’s more of fun!!), crazying about 'zoozoo-s'( choo chweeeet!) and occasionally flipping a page or two of those syllabus books! Only 1 more week to go…hope to belt it up now!

Comments

real bad...i think i gotta change my blog...add my new email... shamaskollya@gmail.com...u ll get to know when i change,k? see ya
srijita said…
i dint get u....wats real bad??!! n ya do inform me ! :)

Popular Posts