lost it again!!! :(


Loser loser loser !!


I am stunned how can kolkata knight riders be so consistent in losing every game in this on-going IPL!! Not a single game won till date!! The hilarious few points,they have gained was also kind of gifted by rain!

Every evening I sit back thinking, okay now these guys will buck up possibly but hell! And how much I try to support the opposing team, automatically something inside, drifts me towards KKR!


The party created by John is amusing enough! I guess there are too less number of coaching and managing staffs…hence the losses! Even stories regarding betting are also coming in news channels! Y cant these money-suckers keep their betting business away from games?!


And I am sooo pissed off seeing the biasness in treatment towards the players!! This guy called Mccullum is not in form still he gets every golden chance..and on the same ground how can they treat Sourav like a dirt?! Initially he got this stupid, irritating behavior in the international level cricket…and the saga continues!!! Talking about the last match, he was not even given a single chance to play! No.6 position for batting!! And not a single over bowling!! That is how u treat a world famous batsman!!! As a matter of fact, ‘Dada’ not being the captain of KKR is disgusting enough!! I have even given up being a SRK fan! >_<


I love this ‘fakeiplplayer’ blog…fake or whatever! atleast it kicks those people right on their face !! fair enough...heh?

Comments

Popular Posts