Tata-teen !



Gosh !! im 20 now !! my teen-age over !!!!!! I don’t know watz so special about dis teenage …aaa…well may be its about the hormonal change…or the change in interests…or it might be the ‘freaky-funny-feeling’that u get at almost everything….the first tym experience of things ‘never-done-before’…the first crushes…the first ‘crashes’… the feeling of loving everything…hating everything…the freshness… the feeling of getting high on every single issue…the feeling of getting low in the next…vulnerability…the sudden ‘Eureka’s’…and the ‘out-of-blue depression-syndromes’…..so I guess….teenage is all about a jumpy-unpredictable roller-coaster ride!!!!.....

Though its true…nothing really has changed in my life over-night ….but still...going with the crowd…I enjoyed the hype !! hehe :P

Comments

Popular Posts