nevermind....




Look..i am angry ! now ofcors I don’t need 2 bore u people with whatever stuff made me so..but I just need a vent…as I said…


Im total pissed off.. it was absolutely fine 4 me(even if iz nt absolutely fine…I could manage) till date that I knew this s a strange world….and strange things happen coz of strange people all around…..but what kind of poking is dis in my private space??!! U play dis game of diplomacy and fake sophistication…that’s fine…but y force me in this crazy game??!!! Iz ridiculous man !!


I had adopted a nice policy….to be numb…I had practiced being numb in certain aspects of my life…..quite a few I agree…but till date I thot I am working well on that…..but man !! some things are just un-avoidable !!!!u shut ur eyes..shut ur ears…and still it will find a way to get 2 u…it simply gets on my nerve..sersly !!!!



Well whatever ! I don’t thnk ne of dis is making sense to ne1…just needed to blurt it out… !!

Comments

Solanki said…
what happened???
yeah...exactly...what happened? O_O well..m also pissed off...coz of these politicians..."custodians of indian culture"...nevermind!huh..

Popular Posts