Full fool day!!



Hehe! had so much fun 2day!! The day started off sweetly!! ^_^


1st dad me the 1st victim!! He gave me a small packet, saying “Oh! 4got about it…brought something 4 u yesterday” no doubt, it was simply an empty packet…and since I was having a fight with dad from last night, I dint expect him to be back in his jovial mood so soon!! Hehe…..



Then I tried it with Sola…told her to take some print outs of an important document that I had mailed her...and I that I would be at her place anytime to collect them…she got the trick in a jiffy!! :(


Next victim was Shaggu… Sole and me jointly tried to convince her to meet us at chowrasta 2day evening for a “real important work” (giving details of this ‘work’ wont be nice! :P ) but.. she too dint fall for it… :(



Then off to college!


1st it was Soumi…followed by Shila and Nilavra… just asked them to “pick up that pen”!!!! .. silly trick I agree… but it was so much fun...seeing them googling their heads, turned upside down, over the floor!!!!!!!!! :D


Then another of those silly tricks…told SuM Sir that some1 was calling him from outside the class…when there was no1 really!! Heehee!!!! Im still feeling funny!!! :D



Back home! I made a small one with 1 f my “Di”..told there was something funny over her head… I dnt know y… but she seemed quite concerned!!! :D


Then I managed mom to giv dad a call, telling him it was already quite late and I am not yet home!!! ....dad panicked…and called me immediately!!!! Had to take a revenge of that morning thing…u see!!! :P


Then how could I spare Pri??...she just came back home from Delhi…I texted her that I am right in her “para”… asked her to come out of her house…and meet me in a minute….she did!!!! While I was simply in my own room…laughing to myself!!! :D



I was feeling so giggly-jiggly….wanted to blog down right now…


And guess wat… came online… and made another fool of Kantida…asked him if he had checked the mail that I had send him… he immediately started checking…..much to add to my pleasure!!! :D

Though I had a “pachka” trying the same trick with Bigda ! :P



Still…no stop for this fun-filled-fool-day!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts