The mystique personality
…somewhere down deep…something stirred me..



The registrar of our institution is a strange man. I dunno if its he who is strange or its v the students around him.! No one really holds high praises for him… but every one respects him…no one is ready to bear him… but everyone fears his retirement…everyone twists their nose before the commencement of his classes…but no one bunks his class ! and yes… I am no exception!

But may be, his last class disclosed the mystery of this repulsive yet magnetic chemistry with him! He was talking about mirror reflection & goal-setting… I did not really understand each and every of his word… and his plan behind his words… but somewhere deep down, I could relate myself.. it was like... he was reading my mind!

Don’t I really face the mirror to regain my strength when I feel like a loser!?
Don’t I really face the mirror to reckon myself when I feel like losing myself!?
Don’t I really face the mirror to seek comfort when I feel my world turned upside down!?
Don’t I really face the mirror to find a friend to judge me in distress!?

Till date I felt so silly doing these… and now sir asking us to do the same...!!! I was in awe!

Goal setting! O yeah… I did it always! Whenever I lost a battle… I set a goal as a challenge to myself! Not always I succeed… but d failure always meant another challenge for me! Atleast it keeps me going!

Till date it occurred to me… that may be I am just being stupidly optimistic…But now… did u hear sir’s voice adding to my belief...!!! I was stunned… dazed… and suddenly felt a bit confident!

Yeah…. I am afraid of him a bit.. I don’t always find all his rules and words very fresh!
But yeah…somewhere deep down…he helps me find myself!

Comments

Popular Posts