if the heart got replaced entirely by the mind......


i am a hearty person...no bragging..iz a mere 'stating-a-fact' thing. i dont feel dere is anythng to feel proud abt being hearty!i remember the times wen i wished i were practical...i wishd i were blind n deaf 2 wat my heart says...may be thngs cud hav been easier..life wud hav been easier 2 move on.....wat if my heart got entirely replaced by that manipulative mind!!!!

i wonder wat is the point of being a sentimental fool??...is der ne value for sentiments??...is it really important in dis world??..do ppl care 4 it??...yet a voice 4m somewhere within reminds me all the tym........
"u r one of those who fit the first row in the list of 'sentimentals'!!!.n ask urself...u do treasure ur sentiments!!"

time travel excites me! but i dont feel der is nethng 2 gather by going back 2 d days,u r through wid! bt the voice comes back again
.........."didnt u alwaz wishd ur past 2 sa 'cheers mate' to ur present?..dint u enjoy the tears of pleasure-n-pain??"

i wanna be smart enough 2 play it wid my mind...i dont want 2 waste my time thinking abt wat i cud n wat i cudnt......n den again the voice says
"wat r u doing now??"

i dont want to trust ppl..i alwaz get cheated. i alwaz mis-interprete and emerge as a loser! bt each tym i see the baby whom u throw high up in air, laughing wid the belief dat u wil catch him again..........
i feel intrigued !

i dont want nethng 2 hold me back...yet i find myslf clutching a hell lot of thngs....i find my heart my biggest enemy...i find it bluffing me at tyms...it captivates d whole of myslf...casting a spell..a black magic....n i wsh my heart got replaced by my mind.........n d voice reverberates
..." can u stop dis rubbish n gimme a break 4m ur 'sucking-al-mind-no-heart-thoery!!!!!"

i curse my heart. i face the mirror....and i am all-in-all 4 dat old heart again ! !

Comments

Popular Posts