Twiddling My Thumb Series - To The Neurons!

Twiddling my thumb - and literally so! Have been wracking my brain for a few words for weeks now but nothing! Had promised a ‘quick read’ to a friend for this new collab series but now my brain is completely on mute. And then something strikes..

Pic Courtesy : Google

Recently I heard from someone somewhere that irrespective of this drumming of all the individualistic uniqueness in ourselves, us humans are all wired in a very similar fashion, at least a major part of us are. Herd of sheep in a cattle field and blah blah! And once in a while, we all try to be this unruly goat, trying to be free and wild. Sometimes we succeed and sometimes we potter around only to be tied back to the herd, chopped up and served in a fancy dish to savour! 

Anyway! So, that got me thinking. So really, the Q is do you want to be a free range chicken or a poultry fed one..err..sheep I mean..err..humans. And the bigger Q is - does it matter what you want? Unless you can really change your pre-built wiring! But the Q even bigger than that is - what do you do if you have a love-hate relationship with your own wiring!

P.S. Pardon this scrap! Neurons are struggling with a Missing Link issue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog